Wednesday, October 2, 2024

a new day

 Corresponding with my granddaughter on WhatsApp while staying in the bomb shelter yesterday evening, (outside many alarms and explosive sounds of ballistic missiles from Iran)                                         she;

"grandmother

did you have an alarm

are you ok? how are you?

"We are in a shelter" (my answer)   me-                                                                                                                     

she-


very good

how are you feeling (she asks)

I send her a picture of the little children of the neighbors who are with me in the shelter and draw pictures on pages that their parents made sure to prepare in advance in the shelter.

she-

will be fine

Stay in the shelter

I was with a friend and we entered the protected room

we are all fine

And after we got quieter we sent each other hearts and flowers on WhatsApp.                                                       

She is 14 years old, with the spirit of a devoted and caring grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment