Thursday, July 2, 2015

Garlic baker


Near my house there is a small ceramics factory, I bought a small "garlic baker "for me and big one for my daughter, I put in zuchhini, red pepper, eggplant and carrot, olive oil and salt and after 10 minutes in the microwave it was the most tasty thing that i ate lately. She sent me the picture with the chicken potatoes and yogurt that she cooked for 15 minutes in the microwave and said it was very very tasty.(it is called garlic baker because earlier they made only small ones for garlic).


11 comments:

  1. I like the look of that garlic baker & the chicken and potatoes therein! I'm guessing the original (small) baker intended for baking garlic? I'm a fan of putting garlic on the grill, but I'd definitely use a garlic baker if I could get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy and tasty too,And i even did not use garlic yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never cooked a whole meal in a microwave; I only use mine for re-heating. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it was also the first time to cook in the microwave,

      Delete
  4. Fascinating. I have never seen the likes of it, and will confess that the title put me off as I am not a lover of garlic [much prefer chilli!], but when I read your posting I realised what it is. They would be very useful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried few other things to cook in it and it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious. I have never seen or heard of that kind of cooking dish. I will have to look on line, would be handy to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fine idea for the microwave!
    Shabbat shalom, Yael.

    ReplyDelete